The last 12 months have seen an unparalleled amount of disruption in the automotive industry, fueled in large part by the coronavirus pandemic. COVID-19 impacted nearly every aspect of the global economy, from supply chains to travel to hospitality and tourism. The automotive industry had setbacks by the reduction of demand for cars as travel was significantly reduced. The entire world had an economic slowdown and many automotive factories were shuttered as a result.
But, for NuVinAir, COVID-19 served up a silver lining through much of the past year. NuVinAir Corporate wants to take this time to reflect and look back at the activities and events that positively impacted first responders, and the company itself:
- In the first three months of the year, NuVinAir was featured in several prominent publications, including Autodealer and Automotive News.
- Soon after the outbreak of Covid-19 swept the nation, NuVinAir stepped up with their NuVinCARES program. The program supplied free products, marketing materials, and customer service to the company’s franchisees who, in turn, assisted frontline workers who were combatting COVID-19. Several franchisees stepped up and partnered with major automotive groups to help employees of hospitals, sheriffs’ offices, and other frontline locations. Countless messages of appreciation from those frontline workers came in from across the nation.
“We have always been passionate about providing healthier commutes to drivers, which is why dealerships, car-rental companies, car washes, detail shops, and other automotive businesses have been logical customers of ours,” said Kyle Bailey, NuVinAir Global’s chief executive officer and founder. “With the COVID-19 crisis, our appreciation for our frontline workers knows no bounds, and so we have empowered our franchisees to mobilize their services to go where the need is greatest: hospitals, sheriffs’ offices, and other frontline locations — bringing them confidence in a healthier commute.”
- In July, NuVinAir’s COO Troy Blackwell was featured in WardsAuto about a three-step plan to meet vehicle-sanitation demands.
- Perhaps the most exciting news of the year came when NuVinAir unveiled its EPA-approved Reklenz-X that disinfects, cleans and sanitizes, eliminating 99.9 percent of germs, bacteria and viruses on all hard, high-traffic surfaces inside a vehicle. Used with NuVinAir’s patented odor-elimination, it delivers an odor-free, healthier (COVID-free) vehicle.
- As a result of such positive outcomes, NuVinAir has seen a jump in franchisee owners – from Texas, New York, Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas to Missouri, savvy business people are seeing tremendous value and opportunity in NuVinAir’s total health suites of products. Franchisees participate in the company’s platform that offers a branded product line, immediate activation, recruitment consulting, ongoing training, and national and regional marketing, all without ongoing royalties or real-estate requirements, making it one of the world’s friendliest franchise concepts.
NuVinAir is thankful for the loyal employees who have stood together to face the trying last year. The company is also thankful for its faithful customer base.
As many do, NuVinAir is looking forward to the new year. No matter what 2021 brings, know that you can continue to count on us for all of your vehicle’s total health needs.
About NuVinAir Global:
NuVinAir Global is a privately held, Dallas-based company providing healthier commutes for drivers and passengers around the world. They deliver a ‘Total Health’ product line that utilizes sanitization science and a patented cleaning process to dealerships, rental car companies, and other automotive businesses. NuVinAir’s patented ReStore and ReFresh treatments are used to clean the interior air of the vehicle, including the HVAC system, and remove contaminants, odor, and pollutants by dispelling a dry, hygienic vapor that reaches places that sprays and wipes simply cannot. Products and programs are sold through its franchisees, who own protected rights to their defined territories. For more information, visit NuVinAir.com and follow them on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.