Do you sometimes think you can’t accomplish much in 15 minutes? You would be surprised at what you can do in that short amount of time. Below are four quick ways to increase your revenue:
1. We all know that photos speak a thousand words when it comes to selling vehicles. If you try to promote your inventory with poor photos, it’s likely your inventory will remain unsold on the lot. Starting with 15 minutes each day, begin taking quality photos of your inventory. If you can afford it, invest in a nice digital camera instead of a using a cell phone. The higher quality camera, the higher quality your photos will be.
Here are a few quick tips on taking good photos:
- Make sure you have the entire vehicle in the frame. Do not stand too close or too far from the car.
- Take close up shots of the auto’s enhanced features.
- Make the auto the main star of the photo. Remove any trash, or barrels or tools out of the frame.
- Take photos when it is a bright but overcast day. Extremely sunny days result in glare on windshields and chrome.
- Use the same location to take your photos as it provides consistency and promotes professionalism.
2. Another revenue generator is to clean up your website. Most people shop online for a vehicle before ever stepping foot into a dealership. Give them the information they are looking for when they need it in a refreshing and appealing manner. Here are a few tips on making sure your website store front looks as clean and fresh as your dealership lobby:
- Clean up any information on your webpages that are out of date or expired. If you ran a promotion and it is over, hide that page from your website navigation.
- Check to ensure all links on your page are working and not broken. If they are broken, update the link and make sure the link opens in a new page. You never want your visitor to be taken out of your website.
- Make sure you do not make your visitors click more than three times to get to the information they want. Having too many clicks makes website visitors angry thus prompting them to leave your website.
- If your web pages are stagnant, freshen them up with new content. Make use of surveys, start a weekly blog on topics that would interest your customers and keep them coming back to your website.
- Make certain you have clear contact information that includes your physical address, email address, telephone numbers and social media icons.
3. Make coming into your dealership for tune ups, oil changes, tire rotations and fun experience for your customers and they will keep coming back for more. One way to make it fun is to purchase a small convection oven and bake pull-apart cookie dough throughout the day. The smell is delightful and gives customers a reason to come into the dealership.
4. Finally, all customers appreciate it when they take their vehicle in for maintenance and the dealership washes the vehicle while it’s being serviced. To keep them coming back for more, offer them a seven- minute NuVinAir® ReFresh treatment while they are getting their oil changed or tires rotated. Not only will their car look clean on the outside, it will smell healthy fresh on the inside. Such add on value will keep them coming back for more NuVinAir® – and freshly baked cookies.
For more about NuVinAir®, visit nuvinair.com or call 1844-9-VinAir (984-6247)