Ridesharing can be good on the environment and great for your budget, but before you hop into a car with a stranger, you need to know the do’s and don’ts of traveling with others.
- This might be obvious, but do not bring your cheese Danish and your slurpy in the car unless the driver specifically says it is okay to eat and drink while riding. If it is okay, then make sure you pick up your wrappers and empty containers after you eat.
- Don’t share a ride if you have a cold or, worse, the flu. No one needs that kind of sharing.
- If you are not a prompt person who understands time, do not join a carpool. It simply is not fair for others to have to wait on someone who overslept or is taking out their trash and running 15 minutes late. Be there. Be ready.
- Keep your hands to yourself. That means no switching radio stations, no adjusting the air conditioning or heat and certainly keep your hands off the rearview mirror.
- If you are the driver, do not make any extra stops to drop off clothes at the cleaners or get in line at a fast food drive up unless your passengers agree.
- Finally, as the driver, it’s imperative to keep your car clean. No one wants to ride in a messy vehicle that has unhealthy air.
If you would like to learn how you can keep the interior of your car factory fresh and healthy, check out NuVinAir.
New to NuVinAir?
NuVinAir is a patented technology that cleans your vehicle’s air in minutes and gives you and your passengers that fresh, healthy feeling you just can’t get anywhere else.
Ask your favorite dealership or detailer for NuVinAir today and experience first-hand a new kind of clean. For more about NuVinAir, visit nuvinair.com or call 1844-9-VinAir (984-6247). To read more about NuVinAir, visit nuvinair.com/blog.