A few weeks ago, we outlined how dealerships should approach selling a car to baby boomers. It is clear that selling to boomers is entirely different than selling to younger generations. While baby boomers prefer face-to-face interactions with a sales person, millennials are an entirely different breed of car buyers.
Below are facts about this soon-to-be dominant car buying group that dealerships should take note:
- According to Inc. publication, cell phones are always at a millennial’s side. When making a car purchase, any part of your marketing must be viewed through the lens of a mobile device. Sixty-five percent use a phone to research cars before coming to a dealership and 80 percent use their device for at least one task in the process of car shopping.
- Millennials love technology and many are interested in vehicles that extend their digital lifestyles. Eighty-nine percent of millennials said they’d pay more for high-tech software in a car.
- Millennials don’t like processes that are a hassle. They want a streamlined process and if they don’t get it, they are quick to walk away. Therefore, it’s important to make the process from pricing to service as effortless as possible.
- Build your value through the internet. For millennials, online content reigns supreme. Ensure your website content is varied and rich and provide them topics they will find interesting. Deliver news about your vehicles through a blog or social media platforms.
- Millennials pay attention to what their friends are saying online about their car shopping experience. Over seventy percent of millennials say its important to read other people’s opinions of a vehicle and/or dealership before they make a purchase. Promote the testimonials that you gather and always be on the hunt for more testimonials as you sell your stock.
- Millennials are obsessed with cleanliness. Give them used car options that have all been NuVinAir certified, which means the vehicle has gone through NuVinAir’s patented Cyclone process. This peace of mind about cleanliness leads to greater customer satisfaction and retention.
New to NuVinAir?
In today’s automotive world, there is a product line that is truly disrupting the industry. That product is called NuVinAir.
NuVinAir is a patented technology that cleans vehicle’s air in minutes and gives drivers and their passengers that fresh, healthy feeling you just can’t get anywhere else.
Contact a franchise owner in your region to learn more about NuVinAir and experience first-hand a new kind of clean. For more about NuVinAir, visit nuvinair.com or call 1844-9-VinAir (984-6247). To read more about NuVinAir, visit nuvinair.com/blog.
Interested in becoming a franchisee? Visit https://www.nuvinair.com/distributors