Statistics reveal that we spend about 38,000 hours in our vehicles during our life. That whopping amount of time is a great reason to keep your car clean both inside as well as outside. Give your life a little extra joy during your commute or road trip with the following tips on keeping your car tidy as you go:
- Keep sanitizer wipes in your glove box for a quick wipe of your dashboard, steering wheel and cup holders. This will help eliminate the grime that accumulates over time.
- To minimize the time you spend vacuuming your floor mats, shake them out regularly during the week.
- If you are guilty of using your cup holders for straw containers or gum wrappers, you are not alone. Many are guilty of stowing such trash in cup holders as they order food from drive throughs. Make it a habit to throw away trash every time you get out of the car. Don’t let your plastic cup sit in the holder and build up condensation and sludge at the bottom.
- Keep an old toothbrush in the glove compartment to help keep your car seats clean. The toothbrush can get debris out of creases and help remove the dirt and crumbs that collect in the cushion seams.
- Maintain the inside of your car on a monthly basis. Vacuuming and cleaning the inside of your car on a regular basis are good habits to instill in your schedule.
- Make an appointment with an area car dealership that carries NuVinAir to get the air inside your HVAC system clean, healthy and fresh. NuVinAir’s eco-friendly products and patented cleaning process will give you the freshest vehicle possible.
New to NuVinAir?
In today’s automotive world, there is a product line that is truly disrupting the industry. That product is called NuVinAir.
NuVinAir is a patented technology that cleans your vehicle’s air in minutes and gives you and your passengers that fresh, healthy feeling you just can’t get anywhere else.
Ask your favorite dealership or detailer for NuVinAir today and experience first-hand a new kind of clean. For more about NuVinAir, visit nuvinair.com or call 1844-9-VinAir (984-6247). To read more about NuVinAir, visit nuvinair.com/blog.