Santa is stepping up his surveillance on car owners who are driving straight toward the naughty list this year.
Below are the top ten ways to make the naughty list this holiday season:
10. Throwing your fast food wrappers in the back seat after you finish.
9. Cleaning up a flood-damaged vehicle and trying to pass it off as a normal used car.
8. Joining a carpool and adjusting the air or heat without the consent of other passengers.
7. Letting your wet dog straight from the lake jump into your back seat.
6. Spilling milk on your vehicle’s carpet and letting it sit for hours.
5. Never cleaning mold or other pollutants out of your air vents.
4. Never vacuuming your floor mats.
3. Only cleaning the outside of your vehicle.
2. Thinking cardboard air fresheners is the solution to all your odorous woes.
1. Missing the opportunity to get your vehicle’s interior fresh and healthy with a 15-minute NuVinAir ReFresh treatment.
This Christmas, treat yourself and all of your loved ones to a healthy, clean and fresh vehicle with NuVinAir.
New to NuVinAir?
In today’s automotive world, there is a product line that is truly disrupting the industry. That product is called NuVinAir.
NuVinAir is a patented technology that cleans your vehicle's air in minutes and gives you and your passengers that fresh, healthy feeling you just can't get anywhere else.
Ask your favorite dealership or detailer for NuVinAir today and experience first-hand a new kind of clean. For more about NuVinAir, visit nuvinair.com or call 1844-9-VinAir (984-6247). To read more about NuVinAir, visit nuvinair.com/blog.