The following automotive facts are brought to you by NuVinAir – an ideal complement to an oil change or tire rotation, NuVinAir’s products and services fit perfectly into any dealership, detail shop or car wash. To learn more, visit Nuvinair.com and see more information beneath this article.
Have You Heard?
Automotive Facts for the Day
So much news flows our way each day through the internet, television, radio, and social media platforms and it can become overwhelming. Sometimes it is fun to let someone else weed out the boring information and plate up the more interesting tidbits. Below are some recent news items related to the automotive world that you may have missed:
- Last August, a driver was spotted on a busy California freeway traveling 75 miles per hour – sound asleep. In September, the same thing happened again on the Massachusetts Turnpike. A car driven by Dakota Randall captured the sleeping driver and told police he tried waking them up by honking but it did not work. Massachusetts State Police told CBS Boston there’s currently no law against falling asleep behind the wheel of a self-driving car.
- During hurricane Dorian, a car owner from Florida went the extra step in protecting his wife’s Smart car by parking it in his kitchen to prevent it from being blown away.
- In August, Minneapolis banned construction of any new drive-thus to help clean up car emissions. The city council says the new law should help reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 80 percent in 2050. Proponents also want to phase out gas stations and mandatory parking regulations to discourage car ownership.
- Did you know that in cities where marijuana use is legal that there are party buses that are rolling marijuana lounges? In Denver, you can pay $45 for a pass and experience a rocky mountain high onboard the bus while visiting snack bars, coffee shops, and cannabis dispensaries.
- Uber plans to hire 2,000 more Chicago-area employees to help grow the headquarters for Uber Freight.
- Taxi drivers and chauffeurs are the fastest growing jobs for American women. The industry saw an increase from 188% from 2014 to 2018.
New to NuVinAir?
In today’s automotive world, there is a product line that is truly disrupting the industry. That product is called NuVinAir.
NuVinAir is a patented technology that cleans your vehicle's air in minutes and gives you and your passengers that fresh, healthy feeling you just can't get anywhere else.
Ask your favorite dealership or detailer for NuVinAir today and experience first-hand a new kind of clean. For more about NuVinAir, visit nuvinair.com or call 1844-9-VinAir (984-6247). To read more about NuVinAir, visit nuvinair.com/blog. Interested in becoming a franchisee? Visit nuvinair.com/distributors.