The following automotive facts are brought to you by NuVinAir – an ideal complement to an oil change or tire rotation, NuVinAir’s products and services fit perfectly into any dealership, detail shop or car wash. To learn more, visit NuVinAir.com and see more information beneath this article.
Automotive Facts for the Day
Want to cut through the fluff and get to the more interesting automotive news? Below are some recent news items related to the automotive world that you may have missed:
- You would think that of all the vehicles in moviedom that the DeLorean from Back to the Future would own a coveted star on the Hollywood Boulevard. But, sadly it does not. What may surprise you is that Chevrolet’s Suburban is the first inanimate object to get a spot on that prime real estate. According to Chevrolet, the Suburban has made a television appearance at least once every year since 1956 and once a year since 1960 has it starred in a movie. Its claim to fame is that it has been in over 30 award-nominated films.
- Ford has designed its Ford Mustang Mach-E with no door handles. You won't find the same electronic pop-up handles that sit flush with the body, like the ones offered on the Tesla Model X or Jaguar I-Pace. Not only did Ford designers focus on efficiency when styling the profile of the Mach-E, they also wanted to make the car feel wholly modern by highlighting the Mach-E's futuristic capabilities. Clunky, traditional door handles, according to Ford, are a thing of the past.
- At the beginning of December, a Florida man accidentally, but successfully, jumped 12 cars at a car dealership in a Toyota Camry. Evidently, the driver became dizzy before ramping up an embankment and crashing onto a nearby dealership. Fortunately, no one was hurt.
- Evidently leaving unrestrained pets in a vehicle is not a good idea. A dog in Port St. Lucie, Florida took his owner’s Mercury Sable for a literal spin in a cul de sac in November. The dog drove the car in a slow circle for nearly an hour before police could disarm the vehicle. No one was hurt in the incident.
- In October, a Pittsburgh city bus was swallowed by a massive sinkhole while waiting for a red light. The two people aboard the bus were able to exit the bus, which was left with its front end suspended above the road surface.
New to NuVinAir?
In today’s automotive world, there is a product line that is truly disrupting the industry. That product is called NuVinAir.
NuVinAir is a patented technology that cleans your vehicle's air in minutes and gives you and your passengers that fresh, healthy feeling you just can't get anywhere else.
Ask your favorite dealership or detailer for NuVinAir today and experience first-hand a new kind of clean. For more about NuVinAir, visit nuvinair.com or call 1844-9-VinAir (984-6247). To read more about NuVinAir, visit nuvinair.com/blog.