NuVinAir is partial to the last part of its name. After all, none of us would be here without it. As an homage, below is a listing of bands, songs and lyrics that all pay tribute to a healthy dose of fresh air:
Best Songs with Air in the Title:
- In the Air Tonight by Phil Collins
- Castles in the Air by Don McLean
- Walking on Air by Katy Perry
- Thin Air by Pearl Jam
- The Air That I Breathe by Simply Red
- No Air by Chris Brown and Jordin Sparks
- Brewer in the Air by Buckethead
- Put Ya Guns in Da Air by Three 6 Mafia
- On the Air by Peter Gabriel
- Glitter in the Air by Pink
Best Bands with Air in the Title:
- Air Supply
- Jefferson Airplane
- Air French Band
- Aerosmith (okay, it’s a stretch but it’s pronounced the same)
Best All-Time Instrument with Air in its Name:
- Air guitar
So, join us in the celebration of our name, NuVinAir. If all the luminaries above were smart enough to use the word air in their names or titles, then we can breathe a sigh of relief and know we are in excellent company.
New to NuVinAir?
NuVinAir is a patented technology that cleans your vehicle's air in minutes and gives you and your passengers that fresh, healthy feeling you just can't get anywhere else.
Ask your favorite dealership or detailer for NuVinAir today and experience first-hand a new kind of clean. For more about NuVinAir, visit nuvinair.com or call 1844-9-VinAir (984-6247). To read more about NuVinAir, visit nuvinair.com/blog.